Friday, November 11, 2016

prayer

Dear Infinite Intelligence: 
Assist me to remember that
I am connected to source at all times.
I know that to be disturbed about one's 
life and affairs, even for an instant,
is not to trust the Divine Love that
is gifted to me daily by the God Source. 
I know in my heart that 
Infinite Intelligence is taking care of me.
I trust this loving care in all that I do.
If things are stressful, I am not disturbed
because I am one with the love
of the Infinite Intelligence.
I know when things feel out-of-sorts,
that my life and affairs are seeking balance.
I know that my highest and best good
will come into being with my faith
and my connection to the love energy.
Solutions and answers will show up
for me when I trust the power
of the divine love working in my life.
I love the Divine Law of life
and trust in every part of my life.
I am one with and dwell in the
circle of Infinite Intelligence love.
All is well. So be it.
 
Thank You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blue ribbon baking

 a 7 year old makes the best pie in Texas Allen gage blueberry pie won first pirze the battle for the blue ribbons ath the Texas state fair ...