Monday, January 22, 2018

buntheoun

For hours I would create imaginary  storyline filled with characters  i could play. I would  draw for hours until i was satisfied  It also helped keep me out of trouble  I am not the best artist  in the world  but  I  control  the way the character look I make  the choices of the clothes they wear I  decide whether they are good  or bad and the makes me happy . It my choice Drawing taught me patience  peace and tranquillity  I knew then that I found my alternate way to  deal  with my rage frustration  and anger.I  had a few more turning  points in my  life  I life I was in a middle school gang jomping members in and skipping most of my middle school classes. Soon  I realized I dint want  to live that lifestyle  for long.plus one of  the gang members burglarized  our home I was ready to bring my own justice if I  found out who did it . I didnt  find out who it was until  a few years later when  I had quit my gang lifestyle of violence and revenge I chose to forgive him and forgive myself A sigh of relief flowed  from my breath that day when I made the choice to move on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

blue ribbon baking

 a 7 year old makes the best pie in Texas Allen gage blueberry pie won first pirze the battle for the blue ribbons ath the Texas state fair ...