Monday, May 28, 2018

pome

as kangaroo and lucy  came closeser  they  could see and old man surround by suitcases siting on the steps of little wooden house In  was father Christmas!He was  muttering where is it groan now  I mustn't  fuss I ll just sit calmly on the  steps and try to remember where  I had it last I took it out of its  safe place and then the phone rang with new of some new born children I I yes that it! I put in the pocket of  my red santa suit on no I ll have to go all the way back.  lucy  rushed across the hot sand shouting  here your key father christmas   you dropped it in my house by the fireplace.  










No comments:

Post a Comment

blue ribbon baking

 a 7 year old makes the best pie in Texas Allen gage blueberry pie won first pirze the battle for the blue ribbons ath the Texas state fair ...