Friday, July 8, 2022
longest reef
The great barrier reef (gbr) off north eastern Australia is 2,027 km (1,260 mi) in length rough roughly the distance between the UK and Malta The gbr is in fact a reef system comprising some 2, 900 separate colonies that cover 207,200 km2. (80,000 sq mi) living coral grows on deed polyps that can date back as much as 20 million years. The reef os a doverse but fragile ecosystem that faces nemerous threats not least bleaching where warming ocean waters cause symbiotic algae to be expelled leaving the coral withe a 2018 study revealed that the gbr suffered an unprecedented nine moth marine heatwave in 2016 during which almost 30% of coral in the reef died off. from called book Guinness world records.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the fur ball
sure most cat are soft and funny but this one has gone bonkers. sophie here the Guinness world record for the longest cat fur measuring m...
-
my teachers going crazy I have no idea why I think as I see a pencil zooming by she got I I no name papers and 20 in here...
-
Parent company lndustrias la Constancia and it’s brand Pilsner (both Slv) produced a 783.81-kg (1.728-lb) pretzel on 25 oct 2015 at Cifco ...
No comments:
Post a Comment