Saturday, March 24, 2018

tree of nourishment


aikido martal arts spots natural  walks hikes cultural dance yoga art music singing  journal  birthing knitting designing  time alone meditation zone of paece walking my dag nourish my body positive  peer volunteer meet with friends active listening storytelling rooted in connection with with who I really am   There  are so many different ways we can nourish ourselves our minds heats and bodies it just  a matter of finding practical that bring to life and then make in plan to  commit to them in our day to day life. To find practices that fill  you up you start  by asking  Do  I re energize  by being  alone or connecting with others  Am i in  the  flow when  I create or when  i copete  Do  i take time each day to be quiet ? What am i putting into my body? how do these items make me feel? Who  an i choosing  to hang out  with. Do they fully support me What do  I want to do on regular basis to reconnect with who  i really  am? What practice will support my journey  to happiness What practice fill you up and nourish you from the inside  out? feeds you and energize you  What  practice you  put into daily or weekly life  so you feel more peaceful on the inside  make plan for yourself try it and see what notice how  do you feel.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

blue ribbon baking

 a 7 year old makes the best pie in Texas Allen gage blueberry pie won first pirze the battle for the blue ribbons ath the Texas state fair ...