Thursday, October 10, 2019

mercury

size 3,032 mi (4,879km) across year 88 earth days  spin 58.6 earth days temp 274-806f (170-430c) gravity 0.37 time earth's satellites zero. I can't  hang around there  no time for admiring the view when you live this close to a 27-million degree fireball. because i don't  stray far from the sun you'll  only ever catch sight of me me around  daybreak or nightfall. like a courier delivering a package i scoot across the horizon  so the romans famed me after their messenger good.my fast paced lifestyle makes it hard for spacecraft  to visit me and only one side of me has yet been photographed I'm  not a pretty sight my rocky surface is pitted and pockmarked with impact craters. ever since my hot blooded youth my metallic inner core has cooled and shrunk leaving me with long cliff face wrinkles sunburned by day and fiendishly cold  by  night i turn so slowly that it s one mercury year between sunrise and sunset. 36 million mi (57.9million km) from the sun  top sight 0.81. mi  1.3km wide capris basin feature ice lurks in some  caves flyby messenger 2008 onward . from called book of astronomy out of  this world.













No comments:

Post a Comment

blue ribbon baking

 a 7 year old makes the best pie in Texas Allen gage blueberry pie won first pirze the battle for the blue ribbons ath the Texas state fair ...