Saturday, May 16, 2020

mystery bone

The scientist Daniel dick cool job paleontologist  the Colombia a country is south  America  paleontologist Daniel dick left and  Erin maxwell look  for Ichhosaur   in  Colombia.   we were examining  eight foot long  skeleton of and ichthyosaur  a huge extinct marine reptile  that lived during  the  time of dinosaurs  It was my first day in the field so this big  chance to impress the other scientists As I knelt to examine the  skull I spotted an unusual  bone that everyone  else had missed excited to  show my skills. I pulled out a hand held magnifying  glass  and began to describe it  the bone might be proof that this animal is entirely new species.  I  felt my teacher tap me on the shoulder that mud she said .  I was so ember rassed but  science is about learning  and now I'm really good at sporting  the difference between mud and bone . from called book national geographic kids 













No comments:

Post a Comment

blue ribbon baking

 a 7 year old makes the best pie in Texas Allen gage blueberry pie won first pirze the battle for the blue ribbons ath the Texas state fair ...