Thursday, November 15, 2018
pick mountain
mount yoshino in Japan is home to 30,000 flowering cherry trees. earning it the nickname The pink mountain. For cemturies the japan have appreciated the cherry or sakura tree blossoms which last only a week or and sisal the start of warm spring weather . The traditional custom of viewing the delicate flower is known as hanami.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the fur ball
sure most cat are soft and funny but this one has gone bonkers. sophie here the Guinness world record for the longest cat fur measuring m...
-
my teachers going crazy I have no idea why I think as I see a pencil zooming by she got I I no name papers and 20 in here...
-
Parent company lndustrias la Constancia and it’s brand Pilsner (both Slv) produced a 783.81-kg (1.728-lb) pretzel on 25 oct 2015 at Cifco ...

















No comments:
Post a Comment