Monday, April 20, 2020

journaling prompts to find yourself

1. How do i feel at the moment.

2. what do i need more of in life.

3.  what would make me happy right now.

4.   what is  coming right in my life.

5. what  an crateful for list at least 10 things.

6. when did i experience joy this week.

7.  list all my small victories and successes.

8.   what bother me why.

9.   what are my priorities at the moment.

10.   what do love about myself.

11.   who  means the the me why.

12.  if i could shame one message with the world what would it be.

13.   what advice world  i give to my younger self do i follow  this advice now.

14.  what lesson did i learn  this week.

15.  if had all the in time the  world. what to  do first.

16.  what's  draining  my energy  how can  i reduce or cut it out.

17.  what does my idea morning look like.

18. what  does my idea day look like.

19. what makes me come alive  was the  last time i felt truly alive.

20. what who inspires the me the most why would why am i drawn to those Inspirations.

21.   where does my pain originate  what would need to happen for me to heal.

22. what  are my strengths  what am really  good at.

23. what something  i've always  wanted to do but was  too scared.

24.  what  is sometimes  would love to learn.

25. what  hobbies world l  like  to try.

26. were  would i want  to live in my ideal life.

27. where  would i like to travel in the nexts years.

28. what  can i do to take better care myself. 

29. what can't i done sometime that i thought i  couldn't   do. 

30.  are the end my life what i what my legacy  to be.

from pinterest 



No comments:

Post a Comment

blue ribbon baking

 a 7 year old makes the best pie in Texas Allen gage blueberry pie won first pirze the battle for the blue ribbons ath the Texas state fair ...